Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,088 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,246 (NZ$7,313) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (14 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)