Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,360 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,183 (NZ$7,222) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)