Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,357 prices entered by 454 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 59% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,439 (NZ$7,506) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (42 minutes ago)