Cost of living comparison between Atyrau, Kazakhstan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,027 (730,512 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $864 (44 minutes ago)