Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00251 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,187 (869,805 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (42 minutes ago)