Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,360 (576,934 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)