Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00231 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,571 (680,539 KZT) in Atyrau.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)