Cost of living comparison between Atlanta, Georgia, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,840 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,187 ($5,832) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$8 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 18 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,645,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)