Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,222 prices entered by 420 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,419 ($4,026) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)