Cost of living comparison between Athens, Greece and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,889 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,755 in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)