Cost of living comparison between Asyut, Egypt and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10372 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,915 (E£ 18,463) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)