Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04942 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,637 (E£ 33,131) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (35 minutes ago)