Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04629 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 68% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €859 (E£ 18,565) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)