Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04917 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €809 (E£ 16,459) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (34 minutes ago)