Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 154 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05140 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 68% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,208 (E£ 23,496) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (37 minutes ago)