Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,855 (11,544,617 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)