Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00241 EUR / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 488 prices entered by 36 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,528 (633,160 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)