Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00245 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,404 (572,224 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)