Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,345 (845,303 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 1 hour ago)