Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00246 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,693 (688,164 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (about 2 hours ago)