Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00263 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,503 (571,042 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bhavnagar costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amman costs Dinar 130 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨9 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Alanya costs 80TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (31 minutes ago)