Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05698 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 44% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,884 (Nakfa68,158) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)