Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05862 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 57% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,148 (Nakfa53,694) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)