Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06152 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,174 (Nakfa51,600) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)