Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05606 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,989 (Nakfa53,311) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)