Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05846 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,053 (Nakfa52,231) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)