Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23512 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,165 (13,462 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)