Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23743 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,492 (10,497 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)