Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23971 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,139 (13,094 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)