Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23849 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,364 (14,104 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)