Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23757 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,613 (10,998 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 24,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)