Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23524 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,078 (13,086 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)