Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24656 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,051 (16,431 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)