Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24234 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,188 (13,154 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)