Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25182 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,407 (9,560 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saint Petersburg costs руб 625 (about 1 hour ago)