Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24744 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,381 (9,622 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 1 hour ago)