Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,933 ($3,421) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)