Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,052 ($3,292) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)