Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,274 ($3,861) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)