Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,299 ($4,986) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)