Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,071 ($3,337) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)