Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,834 ($5,175) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)