Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01408 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,030 (₨144,141) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)