Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01248 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,251 (₨100,229) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)