Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01333 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,704 (₨127,798) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)