Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00754 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,707 (¥359,071) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)