Cost of living comparison between Asahikawa, Japan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,925 (¥445,235) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)