Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.215 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,331 (﷼ 1,052) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (31 minutes ago)