Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01577 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,880 (руб 119,186) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (28 minutes ago)