Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,339 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)