Cost of living comparison between Arezzo, Italy and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,269 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)