Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,142 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)