Cost of living comparison between Arezzo, Italy and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,692 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 100 (39 minutes ago)