Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,216 (﷼ 76,099,844) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)