Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,030 (4,223,518 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (30 minutes ago)