Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,162 (2,928,712 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)