Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,890 (2,576,919 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)