Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,595 (3,617,563 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)