Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,222 (4,262,826 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)