Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,774 (3,507,877 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (41 minutes ago)