Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,252 (5,266,159 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 3 hours ago)