Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,684 (3,515,551 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Boise, Idaho costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marbella costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)