Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,501 (3,492,542 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)