Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22622 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,952 (﷼ 8,631) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)