Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25304 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,642 (﷼ 10,440) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)