Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21740 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,889 (﷼ 8,687) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (40 minutes ago)