Cost of living comparison between Arar, Saudi Arabia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23746 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,122 (﷼ 8,934) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 21,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $93,649 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)