Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,440 (﷼ 59,856,624) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)