Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22078 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,540 (6,977 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (38 minutes ago)