Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21611 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,852 (8,571 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)