Cost of living comparison between Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00265 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,226 (840,220 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reims costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vaduz costs CHF 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Novi Sad costs 3,150,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £20,000 (20 minutes ago)