Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,666 (608,407 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)