Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00254 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,763 (694,562 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (37 minutes ago)