Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,384 (1,153,890 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 2 hours ago)