Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,306 (546,451 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)