Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,759 (697,742 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)