Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,535 (Dinar 2,227) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 7,750 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in İzmir costs 4.45TL (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (36 minutes ago)