Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.315 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 54% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,853 (Dinar 2,931) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)