Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.210 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,150 (Dinar 2,603) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)