Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.209 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,824 (Dinar 3,161) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (38 minutes ago)