Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.239 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,030 (Dinar 1,638) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)