Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,889 (Dinar 2,511) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (41 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)