Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.305 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 52% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,704 (Dinar 4,370) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)