Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33587 EUR / WST
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,111 (9,261 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)