Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,769 (₩4,576,546) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)