Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,857 (₩3,665,297) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)