Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,669 (₩4,604,885) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)