Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,704 (₩5,656,540) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)