Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,605 (₩6,910,650) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (30 minutes ago)