Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,057 (₩5,147,724) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)