Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12798 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,238 (元17,489) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)