Cost of living in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00492 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anuradhapura (Sri Lanka) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,975 (401,644 ₨) in Anuradhapura.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)