Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 464 prices entered by 43 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,590 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)