Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 386 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,971 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (35 minutes ago)