Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,479 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (35 minutes ago)