Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,300 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)