Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,791 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)