Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,991 (7,663,595 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)