Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,248 (CH$1,715,970) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)