Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01866 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,018 (Php108,130) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (21 minutes ago)