Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01567 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,446 (Php156,157) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)