Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01852 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,022 (Php163,223) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)