Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01610 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,055 (Php127,698) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (39 minutes ago)