Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25021 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,560 (6,234TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)