Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11073 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,575 (Q23,251) in Antigua Guatemala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)