Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11377 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,719 (Q15,106) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)