Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11688 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,519 (Q21,554) in Antigua Guatemala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)