Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,367 (8,935,488 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dundee costs £353 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)