Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,789 (7,463,203 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)