Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,237 (5,076,594 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)