Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,634 (6,198,151 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)