Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,047 (7,106,941 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨299 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €38 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nelspruit costs R 12 (27 minutes ago)