Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,566 (6,286,315 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)