Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14910 EUR / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 613 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,400 (9,389TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)