Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14524 EUR / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 596 prices entered by 62 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,115 (7,679TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (40 minutes ago)