Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29673 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,724 (5,808TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasov costs 18 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Alicante costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)