Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18214 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,582 (8,687TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)