Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16394 EUR / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 545 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,032 (6,296TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)