Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,636 (₩3,342,187) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (30 minutes ago)