Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,023 ($3,557) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)