Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,206 ($5,513) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)