Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 625 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,498 ($4,004) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)