Cost of living comparison between Ankara, Turkey and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29810 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,588 (5,327TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)