Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,907 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20747 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,275 (6,145TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)