Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,004 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21871 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,317 (6,021TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)