Cost of living comparison between Ankara, Turkey and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 829 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30083 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,988 (6,610TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $27,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Shenzhen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 21,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 620 (about 2 hours ago)