Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,003 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21526 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,200 (5,576TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (41 minutes ago)