Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,741 in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)