Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,474 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)