Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,639 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)