Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,530 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)