Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,389 (₩3,083,867) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)