Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,570 (₩3,308,162) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)