Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,479 (₩3,335,378) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (43 minutes ago)