Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,610 (₩3,315,429) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)