Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,933 ($4,828) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)