Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,693 ($4,542) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)