Cost of living comparison between Anápolis, Brazil and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27342 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,890 (R$ 6,912) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kecskemét costs 22 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $408 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Tabuk costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niamey costs 180,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)