Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26890 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,165 (R$ 8,052) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)