Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23583 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,291 (R$ 5,476) in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)