Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,236 (₨163,547) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$11,094 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (34 minutes ago)