Cost of living comparison between Ananindeua, Brazil and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27444 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,591 (R$ 9,442) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 100 (39 minutes ago)