Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25510 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,968 (R$ 7,715) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (about 2 hours ago)