Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08200 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,952 (Bs 23,808) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)