Cost of living comparison between Amsterdam, Netherlands and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,627 in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨8,073 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)