Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 47% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,514 in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)