Cost of living in Amritsar, India vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01233 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,539 (₨124,837) in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (27 minutes ago)